Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sandi Who?

Why the T-shirt lady of course! And this month's featured EtsyBlogger.

She's got a shop full of just about everything... Handmade by Sandi has crochet, sewn items, jewelry, felted, painted, etc, etc - a very multi-talented lady.Handmade by Sandi Etsy Banner And I just love this little doggie placemat of hers:
crochet pet placemat by Handmade by Sandi And with her stash of fabric, she must be a woman after my own heart!

Sandi's Stash Etsy Banner I just drool over colorful collections like this one:
Fabric Grab Bag from Handmade by Sandi on Etsy

2 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Cute! Creative people rock.

Kathy said...

Very nice!