Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bye Bye Stove!

On the bright side, this week, I no longer have to cook dinner... but that is because my stove has decided to kick the bucket. It definitely could be worse - I'm the last one on my street to lose my stove (We all moved in at about the same time to our little cookie cutter domiciles and all have the same stoves. All of which have died in the last 18 months).Vicky' dead stove.The best thing of this whole ordeal - I can now pick out whatever stove I want with whatever nifty gaget I think I can't live without!

Now only to convince my husband that this entire process will take a month to "research" so I can't do any cooking ;)

No comments: