Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh, how does your garden grow?

Oh, quite well, I'd say... :)



My garden is beginning to look like spring although these morning temperatures sure don't feel like spring!



My Irises are already in bloom: And my white dogwood:
And my absolute favorite, the pink dogwood!
As far as my fruits and vegetables, I have not made it very far this year. But I have weeded out the bed that carries my blueberries and strawberries! Can't wait until those are ripe!


1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful flowers! My iris leaves have come up but not the bulbs yet. Hopefully soon.

The dogwoods are stunning! I have a baby kousa dogwood that is a spawn of my parent's tree. It does not flower yet but I am hoping it does not take too many years to start showing the spring blooms.