Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthdays...

In my family, presentation of a birthday present is half of the present itself. Even for the young kids make sure a gift, whether it was from the Dollar Tree or created out of a toilet paper roll, is nicely wrapped complete with homemade bow.

I'm not exactly sure how my husband took it the first year he met my family, but now he loves to join in the fun. Although he cares more about wrapping the gift such that you have no idea what could be inside...

Like this rocket here...It contained a necklace from Linda Searcy Jewelry Design, a member of the Handmade Highway.

No comments: