Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Rower...

I have wanted a Concept 2 rowing machine for years. I think between 2003 and 2006, I checked craigslist and ebay daily hoping one would pop up that I could afford. I tried just about every other brand,but could not find one that felt like actual rowing. concept 2 rowing machine I fell in love with rowing my first year of college - I'd gotten a letter in the mail saying "Your application indicates that you might be the right size to be a heavy weight rower. Are you interested in rowing, come out to...." and so on. What that letter meant was, well, you are over 5'5" and weigh more than 160 lbs so you might make a good rower.

I ended up rowing all 4 years of college (and got my letter), but was never able to keep with the sport after college. I am finally old enough for a masters rowing program, but do not live close enough to a boathouse to join.

My husband and I found this rowing machine on craigslist! Now I'm planning on getting in shape and being ready to row in D.C. when we should be moving up there in 2013.

No comments: