Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, November 22, 2010

Durham Art Walk Holiday Market

This past weekend was the Durham Artwalk Holiday Market. I was in the Durham Armory where we had live entertainment both days. My favorite group was the Durham Divas - they were great - all between 50 and 85 and cheering everyone into the holiday spirit.Durham Divas Cheering at the Durham Artwalk on November 20, 2010Here was my booth - an 8' x 8' space. I've finally spray painted all of my display items black... last year I still had some unfinished wood in the display.Shore Debris' booth at the Durham Artwalk Holiday Market 2010And here's a closer view of my new favorite necklace: Close up of Shore Debris' jewelry at the Durham Artwalk Holiday Market 2010
center - paua shell and cultured freshwater pearl double strand necklace. I finished it last week just in time for the show. Now only one more show to finish out my year!

No comments: