Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Shopping...

I love it when the stores get ready for the holiday season... The things that appear like peppermint mochas (really, now why can't these be made year round?), fresh peppermint bark, apple cider,

This week my grocery store had a "Naughty and Nice" bottle from my favorite winery - the Duplin Winery. I thought it was cute and needed it for my kitchen counter.Duplin Winery Label for Naughty or Nice Sweet Table Wine What seasonal favorites are you rediscovering?

No comments: