Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes to etsy!

I was so excited with I logged into my etsy accounts this week! The features I have been longing for are finally there....

My first desire with this site were that the item listing page was only one page... I can't tell you how many times I'd made it through the item description, item tags, and pricing pages to have my internet reset, my computer reset, my dog interupt me, etc, etc... and *poof* nothing is left. My second desire was to have a "save as draft" function. I'd thought this function would remain a pipe dream for as long as I was on etsy :)

No comments: