Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sea glass flowers - on glasses

My family loves to make flowers out of shells and sea glass... it's definitely in my genetic make-up and not something I can control :P

Here's one of my mom's latest creations:sea glass flowers on Martini glasses Sea glass picked up off the beaches of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and made into flowers. The stamens are her prized pieces of cobalt blue glass (very rare) and perfect on these cobal blue martini glass stems.

And what's even better is that I have a husband who cooks and has filled these glasses with mousse. Somedays I think life cannot get better!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

The glasses are lovely. I can only imagine how very special they would make anything served in them feel, whether it's a glass of champagne or a shrimp cocktail.

Miss Val's Creations said...

How perfect! I love her creation! ~Val