Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bead Shopping!

So a week and a half ago I ventured out to the Intergalactic Bead Show.  I was so happy when my weekend plans fell through and I had a chance to make it to the show.

Not that I really have room for any more beads in my studio, I came home with lots of prizes (so many so that I had trouble carrying my canvas bag out of the place!)

Check out this super cute frog made by Nikki Thornburg-Lanigan of the Thornburg Bead Studio.  Isn't he so cute... he was just asking me to ake him home.  I love the iridescence on his body.  Makes me think he will look good with pearls or paua shells!

Frog Bead, Thornburg Bead Studio

 And I got some excellent looking cabs.  The 3 on the left are turitella shell fossils and the one on the right is ocean jasper.

Cabs from Jewerly Gems & Stones, LLC
 Oh, and Paua Shells... you can't forget those.  I'm always looking for a deal on these.
Paua Shell Strands from Blue Fire, Inc.
 And my real damage was in the freshwater pearl department.  I have a thing for these that I just cannot resist and want to buy up every color I see.

Freshwater stick pearls from Beads Bagan

Freshwater pearls from Beads Bagan

1 comment:

Della said...

Okay, I may be just a little jealous. I'm a pearl fiend, too. I tend to buy them and look at them for some time before I use them. I love stick pearls! I love freshwater pearls!

Your beads are nice, too ;)

Great finds!