Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, December 5, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 9

Want to join a group of people getting in 100 miles before the end of the year? Go to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Blog for the details. (Don't worry, it's not too late! You can just do a graduated total based on your start date from the program's start.)

Well, last Saturday and Sunday were no exercise days for me.. that hasn't happened to me in a while - two days in a row without even a walk for the dog. Monday started me getting back onto the bandwagon and I finished the week very well!

Adding 16 more miles this week makes my new total 120!

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

120 miles! That's fantastic. You should definitely be able to get 150 and maybe even more than that!

You're doing great--and don't feel too bad about giving yourself a two-day break. Sometimes your body needs a rest.