Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sales, Sales, and More Sales!

Have you had time to browse the handmade highway? If not, do try sometime in the future...

There are lots of sales on the handmade highway just in time for Christmas (and hey, I won't complain)!

Linda Searcy Jewelry Designs is having 25% off all items in stock through Friday! Here's a sample of just one of her intriguing wire designs:
My Little Chickadee Creations has a special on all holiday painted coasters and trivets. Here's one of her sets of costers that I could definitely use in my house :)
Rebecca Plotnick Photography is offering a buy one photograph, get one free deal, and here is just one of her beautiful photos up for sale:
Inspired by She is offering a buy one cheeky lady get another free deal. Don't you need one of these cheeky ladies in your house?
Have fun with your last minute shopping!

2 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What great finds! Love the coasters!

LindaS said...

Nice finds and Thank You for including my shop sales!