Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ammonites and Findings

I tend to go overboard when I'm buying any sort of supplies I need... especially if it is a favorite item. Swiping the drool away when I open one of my drawers, I can now look at hundreds of ammonite fossils. In the past, I have only wire wrapped them.polished ammonite fossil But recently I stocked up on all sorts of items including tie tacks and cuff links where I can use an adhesive.
glue pad findings from start to finish suppliesAnd so I've started some new types of inventory like these clip on earrings:
clip on ammonite fossil earrings by shore debris and this pendant:
Ammonite fossil pendant on brown rat tail cord by shore debrisI'm happy with the results.

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

It's nice to see that you're thinking about the men folk, all too often we focus only on women's jewelry and forget the guys. It's nice to have something that our female customers can look at and say; "Hey these would make a lovely gift for Uncle Bill."

You should be happy with the results, that pendant is absolutely gorgeous ! Turned out beautifully.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I like the pendant - very cool!