Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, March 24, 2011

More with the ammonites

So I mentioned lots of ammonites before. Marilyn (Handcraftusa on etsy) bought one and has created this beautiful pendant delicately crocheted in black cotton. I've often admired her crocheting with wire:
But, my most favorite would be these little zipper rings:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful jewelry. There's nothing that comese to close beautifully crafted handmade jewelry! I love the ring. It would be great as a gift for bridesmaids. I'll definitely keep it in mind!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love her designs! The zipper ring is so unique and gorgeous! ~Val

Almost Precious said...

The wire crochet is beautiful, it's something I'd love to learn to do.