Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last night, the Triangle Jewelry Makers group met at Ornamentea. Someone had this wonderful idea... "bring out your dead" project night. [Dead, as in those beads you've had for 5 years yet havent done anything with them, the 1/2 wire wrapped pendant, a 1/2 finished chainmaille braclet, etc, etc.] Since we were in a wonderful store, I got to do my needed shopping... this was one of those anticipated shopping trips that I was almost drooling thinking about it. Here's the load I picked up - everything to begin my silver soldering experiments at home!supplies to begin metalsmithing in Vicky's house including a Lenk Torch, bench pin, Dapping block, jeweler's saw and more I can't wait until I can make an ammonite ring :)

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Have fun with your new project! I can't wait to see the ring! ~Val