Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Using Those Boca Grande Shells

I mentioned shelling at Boca Grande last month. I've gone and used a couple of them in this new butterfly necklace:Sea shell butterfly pendant on copper chain handcrafted by shore debris on etsy

I just love making butterflies out of coquina shells! I used 20 gauge wire to make the antennae. The cockle shell backing of the pendant is the same square shape that I found on the beach, but I did drill two holes in it to attach it to the chain.

No comments: