Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Springtime and Works in Progress...

It is so nice to come home from my daily walks and see spring is here - even though I don't quite feel the temperature! These little daffodils are along the walkway from my driveway to front door.daffodils along Vicky's walkway Inside my studio, I started a new pendant yesterday. Using a nutmeg shell my grandmother found on the beach in Naples, Florida, I've begun weaving a coiling a frame out of copper wire for a pendant. I can't wait to sit down and finish this today.
In progress woven wire frame for white nutmeg shell handcrafted by Vicky Brown of Shore Debris What are your new projects for this beautiful day?

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

That is going to be beautiful and I think your choice of using the warm rosy tones of the copper wire is going to make the beauty of the shell really stand out. Please show us a photo when it's done. :)

Amy F said...

Love those flowers - Spring is def my favorite season!

Rachel said...

I love daffodils! I want to plant loads of them around our new house. They're so joyous!