Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Website Outline

I've had "Update Website" on my active to-do list since last October; however, I have not had the time to actually do it (especially when I realized exactly how much re-vamping I am going to do).


This week I finally sat down, and although it is covered in scribbles, I have my 6 1/2 page outline ready to start typing into html. Making that outline has really brought the daunting task to a much more manageable level!Vicky's pencil written outline for updates to www.shoredebris.com

I hope to have it completely done and online by the end of March.

No comments: