Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shopping!!

I was in need of new shoes. Shoes to work in the garden, mow the yard, and otherwise get covered in dirt. Normally I have a rotation... new shoes to walking shoes to work shoes, but somehow I've messed up my routine.


We have a relatively new store in my little town - Burke's Outlet. (Trust me, everyone gets excited when anything comes to town, even large chain stores... It beats the 1+ hour drive to anywhere else.) Boy did I get a deal in the shoe department. These Reebok's were marked $29.99 with the right color sticker to be 90% Off... On top of that, at the register, I was asked if I wanted to join their frequent shopper program (free to sign up) which includes 15% off every Friday!New Reebok Tennis Shoes Vicky bought on her shopping tripI can't believe it, but my new "work around the house" ended up being $1.27! I haven't had a deal that good in a long time. I'll be visitng this store again on future Fridays!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Wow, what a bargin. Any lower and they'd have to pay you for buying the shoes.
Love those kind of deals. :)

Almost Precious said...

Yipes - missed the "a" in bargain. :D