Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bright Fire Notecard... Etsy Product Review #7

Looking at a neat treasury a bit ago, I ran across this firey peacock print on a notecard from ARTSHARYNE. I love the combination of brilliant colors and vibrancy of the illustration. I received the card from Australia in less than a week and it came in a resealable plastic liner and cardboard lined the envelope. Overall, I believe this is the most professional looking package I have received from any online order.

Sad to say though, the card is no longer in my possession as I have already written on it and posted it in the mail to an aunt who also appreciates artwork and loves animals.

If you like this illustration, check out her blog.

No comments: