Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, September 7, 2009

This week's favorite... a picture of a beach

I love looking at beach photographs wish I could have all that I find...

Seeing this picture of a woman on the beach, in solitude, in the glare of the sun speaks to me. All noise goes away when I look at it and I feel the calm that I always feel when I am within the distance to hear waves crashing...

Called "Only the Sea" ... can cure the shattered human heart

Frances Melhop is the extremely talented photographer who has the Enchanted Pond on etsy. Like this print? Then you will definitely love these, too: All Summer Long, I Need a Holiday, and Dear Little Toadstool.

No comments: