Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I hate glue!

So yesterday I was trying to work on a large amount of notecards. My wonderful paper cutter, new punches, and scissors were all up to snuff...
However, the glue had it out for me!I cannot tell you how many photos I ruined and how much cardstock I had to throw in my scrap pile before I ended up with this little set of 3 complete cards...
So now, using every stick, bottle and tube of glue I own (except the hot glue gun and bottle of gorilla glue), I am going back to good old fashioned elmer's glue. It seems to never go bad and always works on my corners...
Sometimes I wonder why the simplest thing from when I was a kid always takes me the longest to discover again as an adult?

No comments: