Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Basil Fairy... Etsy Product Review #8

I've talked about the shop Aunt Jane Can in an earlier blog post. Now, I liked the shop so much, I had to buy this Basil Fairy Notecard. The Basil Fairy Card arrived in my mail box just a couple of days after I ordered it. Aunt Jane makes her own envelopes to mail her cards which is charming and probably a tip for how she keeps her shipping costs very low. The handmade envelope looked like construction paper (green to match the card) on the outside and was lined in white paper.

The electronic picture of this card does not do the beauty of this card any justice, but this is what I will have to live with as I have already posted the card to my grandmother (who in reality is a fairy grandmother).

Don't forget to check out Aunt Jane's alter ego, Blue Jane on her blog.

1 comment:

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Gorgeous card! Your fairy godmother will love it :-)

And... you won the giveaway on my blog!!! Please email me at huggermuggershop[at]gmail.com with your mailing address so I can send them to you :-) Congrats!