Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthdays...

etsybloggers button
So do you do anything special for birthdays? My side of the family seems to have gotten almost lazy... we have one big birthday for everyone with a "near to the date" birthday. On December 30th this year, we celebrated all birthdays from November through December (which is about 1/2 the family) and was lots of fun because it included presents under a Christmas tree again.

Now, I'm popping up on Memorial Day weekend when we will celebrate the rest of the family's birthdays. I love the idea of an entire get together although sometimes I wish I had more time to pick out that single perfect gift for someone versus doing all at once.

No comments: