Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Durham Arwalk... the aftermath

The Durham Artwalk over this past weekend was one of the most fun events I have participated in a long time... as an artist, I would definitely recommend DAW to other artists. The staff and volunteers were all enthusiastic (which kind of wore off on all people around them) and the amount of traffic was just perfect for me. Steady all day, but probably a good 10 minute break every hour where you could run to the restroom or eat. If the Junior League of Fayetteville says I can't get into the Holly Day Fair next November (I've already turned that application in) - I'll definitely be back at this one as a vendor next year... Otherwise, I'll be there as a shopper getting all of my holiday gifts!shore debris booth display at the durham artwalk I did my booth set up different than normal... normally I do a U-shape and sit behind the display... this weekend I tried a bit different and brought and extra table to be my workspace. I can't believe how much the 18 inch by 2.5 foot table helped me be organized - for everything from receipts and credit cards to somewhere to hide my lunch... now I'll never set up a booth without my workspace.

Oh, and did I tell you I bought lots of goodies while I was there?

No comments: