Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Neglect

So, I've been neglecting all online portions of my business lately. This blog, my shops on etsy, 1000Markets, and Artfire...

I was aghast last week when I openned up my etsy shop and it said 4 items! What? Everything had expired? Had it really been that long? I had to finally admit to myself that I was neglecting it (and stop doing the "I don't see it - so it's not really there" routine. This miniscule picture shows how it looks today and it only says "6" items because immediately after seeing "4" last week, I renewed one and yesterday I was able to add another.

Shore Debris on etsy.com but I promise the world, I was not spending my days staring into space and doing nothing!

I've been making stuff like my new sea shell flower necklace idea:

Sea Shell Flower Artisan Necklace
and I've tried a more "random" wire wrapping method to make these sea glass earrings.
Sea Glass Artisan Wire Wrapped earrings
Now I just need to write some descriptions so I can get them in my shop soon :)

2 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Beautiful items! It's hard to keep up with everything. My blog is on hiatus so I know the feeling.

~Kristen~ said...

Oh my gosh that shell flower is AMAZING!!! I love it!!! And I have always love sea glass. You make such beautiful items!