Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, April 23, 2010

My first ever treasury

So I finally got around to reading all of my e-mails and created my first ever treasury - which was pretty easy with the new always open/always on concept. I centered it on the NCTriangle Etsy Team. Blue Row: AzureChina, IndigoArts, BrooksBoutique, KirksSilver
Green Row: KarensSoaps, ShamsandCoverups, ChristieTriplett, FlyTrap
Yellow/Orange Row: OrangeCatArt, SarahHolsapple, MegRNC, EllesBeads
Red Row: PurpleFuzzyFeet, JennGee, LindaSFabricStash, Smutopia

Now, to be getting on to other stuff I should be doing... like sleep!

1 comment:

Teri and Amber said...

Lovely first treasury!