Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, August 24, 2009

9 Posies down...

Only 291 to go... So here is my first try at branching out from only square paper items and I've managed to use 9 of my posies. And if I think of it harder, I believe this is the first time I have made gift tags that are not Christmas-themed - wow, I'm making progress of breaking out of that mold...
Looking at the tags more, I think I need to find something to be the stamen for the flowers, but I have time to figure that out (since there are no birthdays or other events coming up for me to wrap gifts for a couple of months).

No comments: