Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creating rainbows

I have a lot of satin ribbon scraps and was having trouble keeping them flat (I kept getting wrinkles in them no matter how I rolled them, folded them around a small pillow, etc, etc). I thought I had this brilliant idea by hanging them all on a hanger in color order, but this has turned out not to be the best tool...
For the first couple of days, the hanger looked perfect - like a beautiful rainbow of my colorful ribbons. Now my hanger is sagging in the middle and all of the thicker ribbon has slid to the middle, ruining my pretty rainbow.

I guess I need to try this again with two hangers or come upwith another way to store the ribbon.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That was a good thought. The ribbon is beautiful thought isn't it? I love all of the different colors.

Thanks for following my blog!

Kathy
FourDogDay