Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This week's favorite... a sea shell necklace

I love beaches... the smell of salt water... the feel of sand between my toes... finding the neatest seashells along the shore...

I also love finding someone else who has made jewelry from shells in a way that I would have never come up with on my own. Check out the abalone shells in this necklace from Dark Fairy Treasures on etsy.

Browsing further in her store, there is this neat green man necklace - reminds me of those faces you can put in your trees...

Hope you like them, too!

No comments: