Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Too many posies!

I've been thinking of buying a corner punch for some time, but haven't just because they are kind of pricey and I don't make all that many cards... besides, until now, I have insisted on all of my cards having square corners with patterns of squares and rectangles on the front. While buying a rounded corner punch, I found this punch on sale, so bought it, too.
So, after sitting for hours in my craft room, I have approximately 300 pale and dark pink posies. Sure, that was a little bit overboard and I didn't really need to mow my knee-high grass or weed the gardens or clean the house...Now, what to do with my too many posies while still avoiding all chores?

No comments: