Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, August 22, 2009

This week's favorite... rainbows on the brain

With so much talk about rainbows this week, I decided to find rainbows on etsy - actually just searching the term "rainbow" gets way too many results, so I started looking for "rainbow painting" instead. This cute little fairy was created by Giggle Goddess Creations. I love the bright colors and almost mischievous look on the fairy's face. She's got lots of prints, original artwork and jewelry in her shop and has a blog where she talks about her painting, family, and other etsy related things.

No comments: