Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oooh, Look at Elsie's Treasury!

Take a look at this beautiful treasury picked by Elsiee. I love the color flow...

"I know you want me, You know I want 'cha!!"
Not only was I fortunate enough to have my shells in this treasury, but I found something else I couldn't live without :)

Top Row: Creative with Clay, Artsharyne, and Miss Ruby Sue
2nd Row: Gyspy Eyes Jewelry, ME, and Wondrous Strange Designs
3rd Row: Museum of Useless Objects, Woodrootlings, and Indigo Rain
Bottom Row: Elin Art, Surf and Sand Jewelry Design, and Localcolorist

No comments: