Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad Craft Show Experience...

Ah, if I only knew these rules before I signed up for that fair!

Here's a link to some good pointers:
http://cinnamonspicecrafts.blogspot.com/2009/05/craft-fair-tips-for-papercrafters.html

Brought to us by the lovely owner of http://www.cinnamonspice.etsy.com/

It is geared toward the papercrafters, but since I was at the same show, I can verify that this list of tips applies to all crafters. One good thing did come out of this horrible 2.5 week long fair - I met the extremely nice owner and creater of Cinnamon Spice Papercrafts. She is the one who pointed me in the direction of etsy - mentioning the crafting-only selections, the great people willing to help you and point you in the right direction, etc, etc. She also pointed me toward Vista Print (an online printing solution for just about anything you may need for your business) and the fact you can get many free items from them :) - Let me know if you see my purple P.T. Cruiser running around Raleigh and Fayetteville with my big Shore Debris magnet!

If accidentally find yourself in a bad craft show, I wish you the luck to meet someone who can turn the whole experience into a positive for you, too.

No comments: