Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Great Shop Names (2)

While browsing an online forum, I ran across another great shop name: A Stubborn Woman

I was reading this forum and saw a posting that had a statement about optimizing website stuff and ended with "[comma] StubbornWoman." I was just getting ready to get on my high horse about egotistical "men" until I realized that was the username, not something the other user was calling her out of spite.

If you think it's cute, too, check her out here: http://www.stubbornwoman.etsy.com/

She has a lot of crocheted hats and such which really aren't for me because I don't like to go anywhere that it gets lower than about 65 degrees :) She also has some really neat amulets that she has made with copper wire.

TTFN

No comments: