Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This week's favorite... a bit of Faerie...

Browsing on etsy the past couple of weeks, I keep coming across these cute little faerie doors from http://www.lovingleecrafted.etsy.com/.

Doing so much work in my garden recently, I can just picture one of these doors in my garden, sort of behind a hosta and against the brick facade - or maybe up on my front porch, to the side of a wicker planter?

LovingLee is from the great state of North Carolina (just like me) and has a wonderful shop announcement. She describes imagination and love as two of the most important ingredients in any craft.

And following her lead, we will close the day with: "Live the magic."

No comments: