Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Letter S... Etsy Product Review #11

Recently I ordered some letter "S"s so that I could make some workout journals. I got them from Tweet Memories on etsy and am impressed with the price and quality.My neighbor is the one who actually found Tweet Memories and has ordered 3 banners this year for various parties. I saw a puppy banner, a cupcake banner and the twilight banner... and was impressed, so figured she was the right one to help me make my journals.

The price was great and shipping very reasonable. Tweet Memories papercrafts are put together great - all items are punched/cut perfectly with no flaws that I can find. Everything is glued perfectly center and there is no extra glue or bubbles in the paper from too watery a glue. All papercrafts should be such high quality!


I haven't had time to even look at my journals yet, but when I do, I'll make sure to post follow-up pictures.

No comments: