Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back to the grind...

clipart desk and worker So last week I started a new job. It is an absolutely wonderful new job, but I totally underestimated the adjustment that I would face. Even though I've always been an early riser, over the past year, I wasn't worried about what my hair looked like or even if the clothes I put on matched and my days seemed pretty long. Now, I feel like I have no time and am neglecting everything... like vacuuming, laundry, this blog, and everything else you can think of...

3 comments:

Francy said...

Congrats on the new job! Be sure to give yourself a break and slowly adjust to your new schedule...it will make it less stressful for you....good reason to not do house work :o)

Lanyardlady said...

Fear not, you're in a time of transition. As you get more used to your new schedule all things will get done. I'm glad you like your job; it's a blessing when you do. Good luck!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Hang in there! Eventually you will fall into a routine and be able to get everything done. We women are amazing multi taskers!