Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, March 13, 2010

EtsyBlogger of the Month: Dizzy Dragonflies

This month's etsyBlogger is Dizzy Dragonflies.

The owner of Dizzy Dragonflies is Vicki. I feel like I am meeting "Vick-ee's" everywhere online recently... or maybe I am noticing only because I am a "Vick-ee."

This Vicki knits and crotchets, two arts I have always found elusive, but interesting. She has more recently begun spinning and dyeing her own yarn. This is something I find extremely interesting (but hopefully would never try on my own, because what would I do with tons of yarn?) and if you want to see some of her dyes, check out this blog post titled Dyeing For Spring.

In her etsy shop, the first yarn that called out to me was this HOT HOT HOT red skien.hand dyed red yarn But then, I thought maybe too much fire and settled on the spring green yarn as my favorite instead...
hand dyed spring green yarn

2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

Thanks for the nice post!
I love sea shore items. I'm off to your shop!
Vicki

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love these colors! I wish I knitted or crocheted so I try these yarns!