Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, March 4, 2010

This week's favorite... even more concrete!

And a little bit of what I would consider more traditional concrete decor:

This concrete and wood candle holder is from Formd:concrete candle holder And concrete oil lamps from The Ceremonial Home:
concrete oil lamp Finally, a Hibiscus Concrete Flower Impression from Concrete Garden:

concrete hibiscus impression
If I wasn't already married, I think I'd be using concrete candle holders for my centerpieces and putting placecards on concrete shell impressions for a reception.

No comments: