Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Census Bureau

Please stop wasting my hard-earned tax dollars...Census Bureau Postcard So not only do you buy ad space on cable TV (Since I watch about 2 hours of TV a week and have seen your ads, I'm sure most Americans have seen them), you sent me a letter about a week before you sent me my census to say you'd be sending me a census in the next 5-10 days, but now, I, a person who filled out my census and returned it the day you sent it to me, get a post card saying I must send back my census?

I will never understand the government and its practices.

3 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Amen! There should be a tax deduction for filling out these forms. Ugh.

elsie said...

serious overkill, serious overkill - did I mention the serious overkill!!

Anonymous said...

i am with you .4 pieces of mail in all. and why cant they use smaller envis ??