Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, November 1, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 4

Want to join a group of people getting in 100 miles before the end of the year? Go to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Blog for the details. (Don't worry, it's not too late!)

Now week 4, another good week - as of last Friday - 15 miles! Making my overall total to 47.

I was thinking in the shower today - I need to push myself more and change the goals a bit. I'm making my new goal to get in 150 miles before the new year! This will be a lot of work, but working harder is better :)

4 comments:

elsie said...

WOW! 100milefitness challenge? just clicking on the link made me feel atheletic!! good luck! I'm even a tiny bit inspired myself!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I think some of the other participants are going for 150 miles as well so that's a great goal. I'm happy just to get 100, though. :) I can't believe how great you guys are doing and I love all the enthusiasm!! Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

You're way ahead of me in this challenge!!

I have an award for you HERE

Anonymous said...

You're way ahead of me in this challenge!!

I have an award for you HERE