Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TBOP Holiday Fair

Last week was the Temple Beth Or Holiday Fair over what seemed like two really long days. I think it was the horrible weather that made it seem so bad... yucky rain the whole time kept most of the would-be customers at home, too.

But lucky me... I had time to take pictures :) So here was my 1/2 of a table that I shared with my neighbor who is Elavations on etsy.
And Linda Searcy was two rows behind us (you're starting to wonder if I am stalking her, right?) :)
Across from me was Cynthia O'Toole (also a member of the Raleigh Jewelry Meet-up Group that both Linda and I are also members).
And this was the artist next to me, Ginki Goods. I was able to buy a pack of notecards with prints of her original paintings (a good gift for the letter-writer in my family).

Moon Dance Soaps and More was also there, and I picked up a bar of their "Christmas Spice" to help me get into the holiday spirit. I also picked up a neat magnet, but failed to get that crafter's card... don't you just hate that!

No comments: