Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Saturday, November 28, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 8

Want to join a group of people getting in 100 miles before the end of the year? Go to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Blog for the details. (Don't worry, it's not too late! You can just do a graduated total based on your start date from the program's start.)

Only 10 more miles this week - making my total 104!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you're ahead of the game -- maybe even leading the pack. Good job! I've only been to the gym once this week ... But I will complete this challenge. Thanks for stopping by.