Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Sunday, November 15, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 6

Want to join a group of people getting in 100 miles before the end of the year? Go to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Blog for the details. (Don't worry, it's not too late! You can just do a graduated total based on your start date from the program's start.)
Well, sometimes life (and absolutely horrible weather) gets in the way of your goals and plans. That was the story of my life this week. Or at least that is what I thought it was... I just added it up and it is 16 miles.... looking at my workout log, apparently my week started out stellar, but ended up at the bottom. My total is now: 81.

4 comments:

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

Neat idea. i think I will hop on over to the site and check it out. I definitely need something to jump start my workouts. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

m3kp said...

You're doing great! Well over halfway to your new goal. You will easily make it. Keep up the great work!

m3kp said...

You're doing great! Well over half way to your new goal. You will easily make it. Make it a great week!

Elizabeth Patch said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog SITSta! I am so touched that you want to share it with your mom & grandmom. My 70 year old mom actually talks to me on Facebook! Don't worry about "only" 16 miles, that's 16 miles more than zero! and you did have a tropical storm go through this week...