Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, November 12, 2009

TBOP Holiday Fair

Do you live and/or work in Raleigh? Want something to do during your lunch hour today or tomorrow? Or after work today?

Check out the TBOP Holiday Fair! Thurs, 12 Nov 830AM-1230PM and 6-9PM; Fri 13 Nov 830AM-1230PM

5315 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612

All sales will benefit the Temple Beth Or Pre-School

I will be there along with a couple other etsy sellers I recognized when setting up last night: Phroggy Dee, Elavations, and Linda Searcy If I spy more, I'll update my list:)

No comments: