Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Raleigh Jewelry Art Show Follow-up

Doesn't everyone need that one show day when not only does no one buy anything from you, but you don't even get an interested person to take a card? Anyway family and friends who maybe thought I was getting an inflated image of myself recently, my ego is perfectly back to where it should be!

Since no one was buying I had plenty of time to take pictures and here are most of the booths:




The local jewelry artists signed up to sell at this event were: Alicia Coats Jewelry, JLHilton Jewelry, New Byzantium Designs, Simply Twisted Designs, Jillybean Jewels, Linda Searcy Jewelry, Be-Jeweled by G, Danenke Jewelry Design, Acanthus Beads, Just Beautiful Designs, Crafted 4 You, Sheila Adams Jewelry, ACPY, Anne Terry, Jewelry Designs by Rebecca, Marilyn Shelley, and Shore Debris!

No comments: