Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, November 23, 2009

This week's favorite... Christmas Cards

I was in the mood to find a Christmas Fairy ornament on etsy, but just wasn't finding my style this morning. But not to be disappointed, I did find this really neat set of Christmas Fairy Cards by Studio Flower Power on etsy. Studio Flower Power uses real pressed flowers in each and every one of their cards and not prints. It is making me rethink my Christmas Card plan for this year. I've been buying one from different sellers at each of the craft shows I attend in order to get the total that I will need.

3 comments:

LindaS said...

Just checked out these cards - they are really amazing! Lovely designs - I, too, especially like the fairy cards and the ones with birds.

Anonymous said...

Wow the cards are really beautiful. Seems like a breath of fresh air from all the more "traditional" ones. I love the snowflakes one.

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for sharing. These are really tempting me :-D