Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sneak Attacks on Etsy

One of my first days looking around on etsy, I found an interesting group...

Sneakers Notorious on Etsy for Attacking with Kindness (Etsy Team S.N.E.A.K.)

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, they do an "Attack" on a new shop or a shop that donates to charity. So far I've only participated in two of the attacks because there was a week in there, where the stores they hosted did not have anything I could use... and there were two with really bad pictues and no profile or policies.... which definitely makes me a wary buyer. Although overall, I think it is a very good idea, and if I keep following... maybe all of my Christmas shopping will be done by August :P

You can read more about them on their blogs or catch them on an etsy thread...

http://etsyteamsneak.blogspot.com/
http://handmademovement.com/

No comments: