Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Relaxation Space...

I'm so excited... I finally finished my "library." No, husband and I aren't really hoity-toity people, we just didn't want to buy another couch for our house and decided since we have hundreds of books that we would make a library out of the "formal" living room. Here's how it turned out:
It is so peaceful - I just keep sitting in the big, old over-stuffed chair (you only see a little bit of it in this picture) and staring at the shelves.

Of course I should be expanding my mind by reading, but hey, sometimes I just need some time with nothing at all... Now get the whip going because I need to get my crafting room settled down and organized. It's next on the agenda!

No comments: